Self Managed Dedicated Server Services
Posted by Bill Williams on 07 June 2014 01:12 PM
We provide you with a functional server, and expect that you/your sysadmin have the technical skills to configure the server and manage it on a day to day basis.
Below please find the complementary services that we do include with our self managed servers, along with additional fee based services that you can purchase from us, should you require them.
- Initial server configuration (with base OS loading for OS purchased from us; additional components to be installed by customer)
- Hardware Replacement
- Troubleshooting Network Problems (issues caused inside the server are covered at custom support charge)
- Bandwidth usage Graphs
- Basic Server Monitoring (Ping)
- Reverse DNS
Additional Fee based services
- Troubleshooting any server installation/configuration issues (DNS, IIS/Apache, Permissions, WebsitePanel/CPanel/Plesk, etc)
- Customer Provided Software Installations
- Server Migrations
- Server Performance Analysis
- Hardware Upgrades / Migrations
- Any task that requires us to login to customer's server.
- Reload OS or Load Custom OS ($25/incident)
Charges of above Fee based services vary from $75 - $125/hr (Depending upon task)