Quick Start Guide for Windows Server
Posted by Bill Williams on 07 June 2014 01:20 PM
1. How to connect to server via RDP?
You will need to click on Start -> Run -> Type ‘mstsc’ (without quotes)->OK->Enter your server’s IP address and click on “Connect”.
Incase there is certificate mismatch warning dialog box, click on ‘Yes’.
2. How to install DNS Role?
3. How to install IIS Role?
4. How to deploy website in IIS 7?
5. How to install / configure FTP Service in IIS 7.5?
6. How to create new FTP site in IIS 7?
7. How to install/configure SmarterMail 8?
For more information on installation/deployment, you can visit below URL:
8. How to install SQL Server 2008 R2 Express?
9. How to install MySQL5 on Windows Servers?