Proactive Fully Managed Dedicated Server Services
Posted by Bill Williams, Last modified by Bill Williams on 29 August 2014 06:52 AM
All dedicated servers served under 'Fully Managed' service level will have below inclusions/exclusions:
Fully Managed services include
- Initial Setup (Server Provisioning)
- Automated Daily CDP backups (taken nightly with 6 days retention period and usually 80G per server)
- 24x7 Ping Monitoring (Our 24/7 Tech Support team is alerted instantly in case of any issues so that we can look into it / fix)
- WebsitePanel/CPanel/Plesk Installation (Manage domains/websites/mail accounts/databases from web based control panel - license fees of CPanel/Plesk additional)
- Installation/Configuration support of Web Server(IIS/Apache) / DNS / Mail Server / SmarterMail / MS SQL / MySQL
- Operating System Updates
- Reverse DNS Setup
- Troubleshooting Network issues
- Expert Advice (Our technicians will to provide you with expert advice regarding basic server issues. We can provide you with recommendations regarding upgrades, performance improvements, etc.)
Troubleshooting of issues caused by customer mis-configuration or due to non-standard changes in configuration by customer are NOT covered under this service level and will be charged under custom support from $75-$125/hr (depending upon task)
- Issues that are caused due to third party software bugs are not covered and needs to be addressed by customer directly by getting in touch with respective vendor.
- Issues specific to application / software not controlled by Softsys (Apache / mySQL / Control Panel / etc) are to be addressed directly with vendor.
- Customer application/code level issues are not covered and needs to be addressed directly by customer.
- Anything that is not mentioned in inclusion list above is excluded by default.