Enable ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5
Posted by Bill Williams, Last modified by on 19 August 2006 01:01 PM
ASP.NET is available free of charge toÂ all customers - It should be enabled by default but if it's not then just follow these steps:
1) Log into your Helm control panel
2) Click on 'Domains'
3) Select your domain from the list (eg mydomain.com)
4) Click on 'Web Site Settings'
5) From here you will see a list of 'Web Site Extensions'.
6) Enable ASP.NET by ticking this box and clicking 'Save'
7) In the drop down list, you can switch between 1.1 and 2.0/3.5