We at IndicHosts.net are pleased to announce the immediate availability of HTTP/2 http2 protocol for your website with our Linux hosting and Semi-dedicated packages.|
Major Improvements In HTTP/2
- Single Connection. Only one connection to the server is used to load a website, and that connection remains open as long as the website is open. This reduces the number of round trips needed to set up multiple TCP connections.
- Multiplexing. Multiple requests are allowed at the same time, on the same connection. Previously, with HTTP/1.1, each transfer would have to wait for other transfers to complete.
- Server Push. Additional resources can be sent to a client for future use.
- Prioritization. Requests are assigned dependency levels that the server can use to deliver higher priority resources faster.
- Binary. Makes HTTP/2 easier for a server to parse, more compact and less error-prone. No additional time is wasted translating information from text to binary, which is the computer’s native language.
- Header Compression. HTTP/2 uses HPACK compressions, which reduces overhead. Many headers were sent with the same values in every request in HTTP/1.1.
HTTPS With HTTP/2
While HTTP/2 supports both secure and non-secure connections, both Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome will only support HTTP/2 over HTTPS. Unfortunately, this means that many sites that want to take advantage of HTTP/2 will need to be served over HTTPS.
Steps to enable http2 protocol
- Install Free SSL certificate on your website (maybe it's already been done by us)
- Call all your website urls over https connection
If you have any questions just contact Customer Service at email@example.com